Switzerland’s relationship with Europe is a topic that concerns Swiss people living all over the world.
- Deutsch Das sagen Schweizerinnen und Schweizer im Ausland zu Europa
- Español Los suizos del mundo sobre Suiza y Europa
- Italiano Cosa ne pensano gli svizzeri all’estero dell’Europa?
- Português Relações Suíça-Europa: a opinião dos suíços do estrangeiro
- Français Comment les Suisses de l'étranger se positionnent par rapport à l'UE
As part of a project called #SWIontour, this summer we sent six teams of reporters to visit Swiss clubs in Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Italy and the United States. We wanted to tap into the mood of the “fifth Switzerland” ahead of the parliamentary elections on October 20.
Among other things, we organized discussion rounds with the clubs to find out how Swiss expats view the political debate in their home country. Many of the Swiss living abroad are based in EU nations, and are directly affected by bilateral decisions.
How do they see the developing relationship between Switzerland and Europe? This video features a selection of their answers.
This article was automatically imported from our old content management system. If you see any display errors, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org