In this latest edition of Capital Letters, our fortnightly audio listener exchange programme, a number of questions are addressed and we try to help Don Rhodes of Yarra Glen, Victoria, Australia, who is seeking contacts.
Find out what kind of contacts in the audio link below, and be prepared to hear the answers to the following questions:
- who has tuned in and logged on in Iraq, Russia and South Africa;
- the challenge that AE Sexton of Norfolk, England has set himself;
- who makes up the Swiss government?
- the Swiss canton which was bombed by allied planes during the Second World War;
- the winners of the June Name Game competition and
- telling time with the potato alarm clock
In compliance with the JTI standards
More: SWI swissinfo.ch certified by the Journalism Trust Initiative
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.