Which Swiss political party do you think you identify with the most? And how well do you think you know their position on the big issues dominating the election campaign? To help you figure out how much you know about Swiss politics, take our quiz on the candidates for the House of Representatives in the 2015 elections.
From joining the European Union to adoption rights for same-sex couples, there are a number of divisive issues that political candidates have taken a stance on. Let's see how much you know about the socio-demographics and the political views of the main Swiss political parties.
Since the last federal elections in 2011, seven political parties in Switzerland have occupied 97% (194) of the 200 seats in the Swiss House of Representatives:
• SP – leftwing Social Democratic Party
• GPS – leftwing Green Party
• GLP – centre Liberal Green Party
• CVP – centre Christian Democratic Party
• BDP – centre-right Conservative Democratic Party
• FDP – centre-right Radical Party
• SVP – conservative right Swiss People’s Party
Click on a Swiss political party to test your knowledge!
This article was automatically imported from our old content management system. If you see any display errors, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org