The following content is sourced from external partners. We cannot guarantee that it is suitable for the visually or hearing impaired.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Emergency Situations Ministry said on Tuesday that preliminary findings showed a deadly mall fire in the region of Kemerovo last month was caused by a short circuit, the RIA news agency reported, citing a ministry spokesman.
A fire at the Winter Cherry shopping centre in Kemerovo killed more than 60 people, prompting public anger and the resignation of the region's governor.
(Reporting by Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber; Editing by Andrew Heavens)