The following content is sourced from external partners. We cannot guarantee that it is suitable for the visually or hearing impaired.
KABUL (Reuters) - A suicide bomber attacked a convoy from the NATO-led Resolute Support mission in Afghanistan on Monday, wounding at least three civilians, officials said.
It was not immediately clear whether there were any casualties among the troops in the convoy which was attacked near Bagram airfield, outside the capital Kabul.
Resolute Support headquarters in Kabul said it was aware of the attack and would release details once more information became available.
District Governor Abdul Shukor Qodossi said at least three civilians had been hurt and one of the vehicles damaged.
A statement from the Taliban militants said 13 Americans had been killed and 11 wounded and three armoured vehicles destroyed.
(Reporting by Mirwais Harooni, James Mackenzie; Editing by Nick Macfie)