Arielle Fakhraee, originally from Philadelphia, received her Master of Science in 2012 from the federal technology institute ETH Zurich where she studied mechanical engineering with a focus on robotics.This content was published on May 15, 2019 - 11:00
- Deutsch Jobsuche in der Schweiz
- Español Encontrar un trabajo tras titularse
- Português Acadêmicos estrangeiros procurando um emprego na Suíça
- 中文 在瑞士找工作
- Français Trouver un emploi en Suisse
- عربي العثور على وظيفة في سويسرا
- Pусский Поиск работы в Швейцарии: случай Ариэль Фахраи из США
- 日本語 スイスでの職探しと労働許可申請
- Italiano Alla ricerca di lavoro in Svizzera
Following graduation, she worked at an ETH Zurich spin-off company building electromagnetic systems for biomedical applications. After a few years, the spin-off failed and she found a job working at a large consulting company.
While she didn’t have any trouble securing a work permit when she worked for the spin-off, it was more complicated when she joined the consulting company. She now works at a different consulting company in Zurich in the medical technology sector.
This article was automatically imported from our old content management system. If you see any display errors, please let us know: email@example.com