All year round Geneva’s convention and exhibition centre hosts fairs and events of all sorts. Geneva photographer Olivier Vogelsang has recently published a series of previously undisclosed pictures taken from the different scenes and in the corridors of Palexpo.This content was published on April 29, 2017 - 11:00
- Deutsch Autos, Bücher, Kunst und Esoterik
- Español Autos, libros, arte y esoterismo
- Português Carros, livros, arte e esoterismo
- 中文 日内瓦会展中心 难得见到的一面
- عربي سيارات وكتب وثقافة.. وأشياء أخرى لا تخطر على البال!
- Français Dans les coulisses des salons de Palexpo
- Pусский Что выставляют в женевском Palexpo
- 日本語 車、本、芸術 人々の関心を惹く見本市とは？
- Italiano Auto, libri, arte ed esoterismo
He began his reportage more than three years ago and came across traders, shoppers, exhibitors as well as researchers and enthusiasts of new technology, arts, sport and nostalgia.
Palexpo notably hosts the annual Geneva Motor Show and a major book fair.
It is a world of its own with glitter, gimmicks and smiling hostesses and surprising moments behind the scenes, that VogelsangExternal link captured with his camera.
The series of pictures is entitled Grand-messe in French – High Mass or big event in English.
An exhibition of his pictures is on display until mid-June at the Castle of Gruyères, a medieval town 35km south of Fribourg. A book with the photographs is due to be published in May.
This article was automatically imported from our old content management system. If you see any display errors, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org