A look into Lussy-sur-Morges
Foreigners feel welcome in Lussy-sur-Morges. But whoever wants to settle in the small commune on the north shore of Lake Geneva has to dig deep into their pockets. The village, which used to be based much more around farming, is increasingly home to well-off commuters.
This content was published on February 9, 2015 minutes
- Deutsch Weitblick in Lussy sur Morges
- Português Passeio à Lussy sur Morges
- 中文 Lussy sur Morges的未来
- عربي آفاق مستقبلية في "لوسي سور مورج"
- Français Lussy-sur-Morges, village résidentiel
- Pусский Люсси-сюр-Морж: против ограничения миграции 81%
- 日本語 ルッシー・スル・モルジュを見渡す
(Images: Thomas Kern)
Contributions under this article have been turned off. You can find an overview of ongoing debates with our journalists here. Please join us!
If you want to start a conversation about a topic raised in this article or want to report factual errors, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.